eta: just after publishing this post- there was a mysterious delivery on my doorstep. a favorite treat from my favorite treat shop!! whoever did this, you sure softened my hormonal heart. thank you, thank you, thank you.
- am a crappy mom. cate might say she likes it, though: it means a lot of tv watching for her.
- serve cereal or ramen noodles to my family for all three meals.
- guzzle diet coke and crave mcdonald's cheeseburgers.
- hate blogging.
- watch multiple episodes a day of my girls: gilmore and golden, respectively.
- engage in debates with my little sister about stupid things like what kind of cat we will have when we're old widows and live together.
- make grant sleep in the guest room so i can be in the middle of our king size bed because it is still firm there.
- never get out of my pajamas.
- don't call anyone i care about for fear of saying something rude that i don't really mean.
- take a lot of long baths.
- am seriously tempted to give other drivers the special finger (i don't).
- would eat a whole pan of brownies if i could just muster the energy to make them.
- feel really super awesome.
i'm actually excited for tomorrow, however. i have a few fabulous handmade goods to giveaway. be sure and come back to win. and i promise i'll be in a good mood.